- New Blog Location
- Your “Likes” Can Reveal Your Personality
- My final offer is a very Precise and Exact number.
- Liar, Liar, Texts on Fire
- How Long is That Person Going to Vent?
- Your Super Powerful all convincing Mediation Statement
- If You Are Too Touchy, I Might Get An Angry Feely
- Lies Can Easily Be The Truth
- One Bad Act Can Cost You Way More In the Long Run
- I know Nostradamus, and You My Friend Are No Nostradamus
- The New Type C Personality: Emotionally Repressed
- Medicare Gets Reimbursed Even With Wrongful Death Claim if Plaintiff Claimed Medical Bills In Suit
- Three Essential Traits of a Highly Successful Mediator
- Pocohantas Was One of America's First Mediators
- The Larger a Man's Index Finger, the Larger His...
- Scotch v. The Art Inst. of California
- Personality Matters -- What's Yours?
- New California Case Affects Recovery of Medical Bills
- Logic Dictates the Wrong Answer
- Short Form Settlement Agreement is Binding and Enforceable