Important Employment Court Cases & Rulings Affecting ADR And Mediation
April 6, 2009 Flores v. Axxis
May 6, 2009 Scotch v. Art Inst. of California
- New Blog Location
- Your “Likes” Can Reveal Your Personality
- My final offer is a very Precise and Exact number.
- Liar, Liar, Texts on Fire
- How Long is That Person Going to Vent?
- Your Super Powerful all convincing Mediation Statement
- If You Are Too Touchy, I Might Get An Angry Feely
- Lies Can Easily Be The Truth
- One Bad Act Can Cost You Way More In the Long Run
- I know Nostradamus, and You My Friend Are No Nostradamus
- The New Type C Personality: Emotionally Repressed
- Major Mistakes In Mediation Briefs
- Medicare Gets Reimbursed Even With Wrongful Death Claim if Plaintiff Claimed Medical Bills In Suit
- Verdicts and Settlements Relating to Elder Abuse
- Buyers Remorse in Settlement and Mediations: Seven Ways to Avoid It
- New Unpublished Case On Elder Abuse,Demurrer and Summary Judgment
- Mediation Follow Up: What, Why and How
- News About Medicare Lawsuit For Recovery of Medical Expenses
- You Dare to Bring Me This News, Messenger. This is Sparta!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Wedding Crashers' Mediation and Negotiation Lessons