Important Employment Court Cases & Rulings Affecting ADR And Mediation
April 6, 2009 Flores v. Axxis
May 6, 2009 Scotch v. Art Inst. of California
- New Blog Location
- Your “Likes” Can Reveal Your Personality
- My final offer is a very Precise and Exact number.
- Liar, Liar, Texts on Fire
- How Long is That Person Going to Vent?
- Your Super Powerful all convincing Mediation Statement
- If You Are Too Touchy, I Might Get An Angry Feely
- Lies Can Easily Be The Truth
- One Bad Act Can Cost You Way More In the Long Run
- I know Nostradamus, and You My Friend Are No Nostradamus
- Juries Get It Wrong Many Times Says New Study
- Verdicts and Settlements Relating to Elder Abuse
- Medicare Gets Reimbursed Even With Wrongful Death Claim if Plaintiff Claimed Medical Bills In Suit
- Three Essential Traits of a Highly Successful Mediator
- The New Type C Personality: Emotionally Repressed
- New California Case Affects Recovery of Medical Bills
- Mistakes Made By Mediators -- Part Three
- The Larger a Man's Index Finger, the Larger His...
- You Look Great and Other Compliments Effect on Negotiators
- Surprises make people happier